Instructions for poster presentations
The poster should be format A0 (841mm X 1189mm) – portrait orientation.
Every author will have two minutes to present his poster during the poster sessions.
Guidelines for creating an effective poster:
– Keep poster visual.
– Use big text (the poster should be easily readable from 1meter distance)
– Make full use of the space.
– Be selective when showing results. Present only those that illustrate the main findings of the project.
– Focused on a single message.
– Let the graphs and images to tell the story; uses text sparingly.
– Keeps the sequence well-ordered and obvious.