Instructions for abstract submission
Congress participants are invited to submit abstract for either an oral or poster presentation under one of the topics covered by the Congress.
The abstract must be typed online through the user’s registration form or after the registration by using the “edit profile” function. The text should not exceed 2000 symbols including spaces, Title, Authors.
Please note that if you exceed the limit of 2000 symbols (including spaces) the text will be cut and will not be complete. Regardless of the language of presentation, the abstract should be submitted only in English.
An author may submit only one abstract as first author. It is possible to appear as co-author on other abstracts. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and should have the following structure:
- Title (Title of the abstract /all capital letters/,
- Name of the authors (family, first name);
- Scientific title; name and address of the first author institution;
- Corresponding address of the first author (name, full address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail)
- Key words (not more than five)
- Main text (introduction, methodology, results, discussion and conclusions)
The accepted abstract must be presented at the congress by the first author.
The abstract submission is open until May 1st 2019! EXTENDED until May 15th, 2019!
The results of the abstracts selection will be announced by June 15th, 2019!
The authors of the approved abstracts are invited to submit full text by September 10th, 2019 (no extension)!
The full text submission will possible only after receiving a payment of the Congress fee. The deadline for Congress fee payment is until September 20th, 2019!